Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What supplement can make it easier in the morning?

Ullusma

Generally I don't have problems with sleep – I getasleep as soon as I touch the pillow. And at night I sleep very welltoo – don't wake and don't get distracted. But in the morning Ifeel all broken and it is very hard to get moving. Is this normal, orthere is something wrong with me? What supplement could I take forthis?

I agree with @stevesmi on this one. It seems like you are struggling to find your purpose in life.

I encourage you to try some new hobbies and find your passion. Maybe it's art, yoga, a sport, I am not sure.

For the next couple of weeks, try a new activity each week.

There is no better feeling then having something you truly enjoy and that makes you jump out of bed excited to start a new day every single day.

I find the theories of @muskate and @stevesmi very reasonable and feasible.

However, just to add a bit of variety, I will say out loud my theory - maybe you are not getting quality sleep? People often forget that quality sleep is more important than the amount of it. You will rest much more by having 6 quality hours of sleep, rather than with 9 poor quality sleep hours.

So you might need to address this issue as well, and it might be very helpful.

Top Bottom