Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What meal replacement supplement have given you the most results?

Cheap One's

The cheap one's work well for me.....Vitamin world's Protoplex Plus....(a EAS knockoff) 20 packets for 22 bucks.....or Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Pro-Meal.......AHHHHHHHH....I love Optimum products....I should buy stock....PEACE

ok here is the reason it bugs me.

i come on here to get new info and see what queswtions are being asked and answered about AS the more post that arent about it make the post i want to scan father down the list or even 2 pages back. its stupid that i have to go through 100 threads to get 50 about AS i believe that Clomid and other such AS helpers are great threads as it has alot to do with cycling AS. but Meal replacements??? i dont know and one about Tuna Farts now come on.... i have talked to the mods and they say its one of the biggest complaints they have. So i dont know why its not being moved but ohhh well. i was not flaming just putting in my .02 as i said but then got ragged for it so i came back woth my own. its probably just me i guess but damn

Top Bottom