Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin C is good to reduce Bloat and BP? Vitamin E?

zk7

Hi,

I was reading online about Vitamin C being a good BP reducer by 9% when taking 500mg/day. Anyone saw any Bloat Reduction from taking Vitamin C and BP reduction? Usually Bloat + BP go hand in hand.

Thinking of taking a cocktail of Vitamin C 500mg + Vitamin E 400iu to contain BP.
Maybe add Garlic + Taurine too.

Not real sure about the benfits of vitamin c on BP. I work with some ER MDs that are into herbal remedies for things Ill ask at work tomorrow if they are on shift. Where were you reading it? who was doing the study? was it someone trying to cell more Vit C?

well for me it make dearrhoea when i do carb cycle i use 2000mg vit c 5 time a day. and i am not sure is that true or not but some bodybuilder saying vit c is laxative.

only thing that lowered my b/p while on cycle was 1000mg of " redyeast rice " extract...dont ask how i have no idea
I take daily c 1000mg and e 400mg on cycle or off... still get b/p problems when on even with the c&e would it be worse if i didnt use the two i dont know..

do you take any bp meds to lower bp? you take aspirin? so your BP is always moderate to high? you always get headaches?

Top Bottom