Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin B6 question?

gixxer

vitamin b6 metabolizes protein ... so is it good to take some extra?

and if i am wrong what does it do?

one of the function of the vitamines in the b group is that it is used by the body i breakdown prot. and prot synthesis. If only we understood everything about vitamines, i would be as big as arnold (maybe :D)

Its a good idea to take a good multi-vitamine even if your taking in enough fruit and vegetables, this makes sure your getting at least 100% of your daily needs in all the groups.

It is a common practice in bb circles to supplement this multi with some additional pills. extra c , e and b are used a lot. But diff people react a different way. If money is no consideration go a head and buy it it wont hurt. If it is, try it for a while and see if it works for you.

In my case, i like to spend my monet on other things, like girls and stuff :p

Vitamin B6 helps to catalyze and remove/lessen homocystein levels which can lead to cardiovascular disease. This Vitamin should be consumed/supplemented by anyone following a high protein diet, especially for those on juice who are known to take in higher amounts of protein than those who normally do not partake in them.

MR. BMJ

Top Bottom