Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uses of tryptophan

Doento

I see that tryptophan is a very cheap supplement totake, but I am not sure what for should I use it? Is it a preworkout,or a BCAA, or something else? How useful can it be?

It just another amino acid, although this one is anessential one, so your body can't produce it. It will boost yourserotonin and melatonin, so I would say that it can be good for sleepquality, but not much more than that. Unless you got problems withsleep, don't see all that much need for it, as you can get it fromfood as well.

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]L-tryptophan is considered an essential amino acid because our bodies can't make it. It is important for the development and functioning of many organs in the body. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]After absorbing L-tryptophan from food, our bodies convert it to 5-HTP (5-hyrdoxytryptophan), and then to serotonin. Serotonin is a 'feel good' hormone in the body. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tryptophan can be helpful to increase well being and promote relaxation. It's in a lot of sleep aid supplements as result. [/FONT]

On its own I don't think you will even notice anything. What are your goals and I am sure we can suggest the right supplements for you?

Top Bottom