Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Urtica Dioica (unleashed ingridient)

aquatic_glories

In our country, we can easily find 50 gram (close to 2 ounce) of it for like only 8 bucks.
And since i have MPB and can't use drugs like proivrion to lower SHBG, what should be the dosing of this pure powder??? Remember that it powder.

Also should i increase the dosage every week?? Since it is not gonna have side effects and SHBG will try to raise every week, does that mean i have to use more every week??

thanks

If you can get the standardized extract, go for it. But too much UD may lower DHT and you don;t want that. It's only one ingredient in UNLEASHED and more of a "kicker." The avenacosides are the shit. If you can get that you're golden, but it's not cheap normally.

thanks.

yes havent been able to find it and i dont think i will.

also is there any recomenned dosage for UD you can tell me??? or should i go with my own body's reaction.

thanks

aquatic_glories said:
thanks.

yes havent been able to find it and i dont think i will.

also is there any recomenned dosage for UD you can tell me??? or should i go with my own body's reaction.

thanks

You can take a 200-300 mgs a day and may see some results from it. Any more would be a waste.

Top Bottom