Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Universal Animal Stack

D00fy

What do you think of this andro product for a first timer on ANDRO,i wanna gain like 6lbs more muscle with addition of my PROTEIN/CARB INCREASE CAL INTAKE :)
plz any suggestions

animal stack is no joke.... look at the list of stuff that's in there..... my friend took that shit (he's fucking ridiculously huge btw) and it made him rage like crazy.. now this kid is the most peaceful kid you can ever meet... not an angry person at all.. but that stuff just turned him over the edge..

plus with all those prohormones... there's no doubt in my mind that gyno be around the corner.. he didn't get any... but some ppl do and some ppl don't.. i'd say just be careful with the shit..

Animal stak is crap...

Its a blend of a bunch of underdosed proH that can be called the newbie stack, because you can expect only 5lbs if you use it right. It will give you some pysch edge but no real qualtiy gains. For gains of 10-15 lbs stack individual proH at proper doses, dont take 5,6 in animal stack underdosed. I like universal, alot, but this is not a serious product.

Top Bottom