Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tooth whitening?

Phais

Do you know guys if all those treatments they sell in pharmacies and malls for teeth whitening work? I don't have ideally white teeth, and was thinking that this could solve my problem. So is this a good way of whitening the teeth?

It is hard to tell. First of all, your teeth might be tainted for several reasons, and these treatments might work for some, and not for others. So they can definitely work to a certain extent, but if you want some more serious whitening, it would be more effective to visit a dentist. There they will get your teeth whitened in a much more efficient manner.

Do you know guys if all those treatments they sell in pharmacies and malls for teeth whitening work? I don't have ideally white teeth, and was thinking that this could solve my problem. So is this a good way of whitening the teeth?

Hi Pharos,

I use the Crest Whitening Strips and have had great success. They come in 1/2 hour or 1 hour applications and cost around $40 per box of 4 treatments. They use the same ingredients as dentists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I meant Phais

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom