Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time for letro, again??

TDHAWKS

Long story short - about 6 years ago I had to run the gyno reversal protocol from a case of onset gyno from a tren cycle. I did the whole .5,1,1.5,2,2.5 deal and tapered back down. Tossed in Nolva at 20/10 for 2 weeks after and also had dostinex every 4th day.

All was well and the tenderness and puffiness was gone.

Here I am now, 35, 2 kids, and an f'ing lump under my left nipple. I haven't touched a thing in the past 6 years other than a couple bouts with forma stanzol as a stand alone right before summer.

What gives?

So, should I go back into the letro .5,1,1.5,2,2.5 and stick on the 2.5 still it shrinks, then taper down again and do the nolva 20/10 for 2 weeks?

Any other suggestions?

And, if I hit the letro again, is there anything I can take on the side to help with the energy zap?

Thanks fellas.

Just tren. My nipples got all puffy and a very small lump under one of them. Yes, prolactin based. I hit the letro, dostinex, caber, and then did the nolva for the rebound. All was good in about 3 weeks.

I only touched forma as a stand alone in the past 6 years and now my left is a little sensitive and I can feel build up underneath.

Should I go straight to the letro or do you have any suggestions before I hit that?

It sounds to me like you have some really stubborn gyno built up from your previous steroid cycle. Did you recently loose a lot of body fat? You might not have noticed it before but now that your body fat is lower you can notice it more.

Your best bet for removing the gyno without surgery is to run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

You are going to need to use letro as outlined in the protocol to remove the gyno. Nothing else is going to be strong enough. Letro side effects suck but it's kind of the price you have to pay to get the gyno removed without surgery.

I'd stay stubborn huh?

My body hasn't changed at all man. 180, give or take a few pounds here and there, hover around 12/13% bf. For whatever reason, it just hit me. I am assuming my E2 levels are on the higher side for some reason.

Now, before I go all in on the letro, would it be wise to try Ralox or front loading Nolva and giving that a go for a few weeks to see if it helps before trying the letro? Or is that just a waste of time and go full board on the letro? I hate the thought of crashing my E2 levels to almost nothing.

I like your protocol, nicely done. Even at small doses of letro, it should drop my E levels. Would dosing it at 1.25 at the highest like laid out in the last protocol still crash my e levels enough for reversal compared to dosing at 2.5 like some of the other protocols call for?

I understand the purpose of letro and how it effects your body, I've been there before. I also know how important keeping some estrogen in your body is, that is why I ask.

I appreciate the time, thanks.

TD

Letro is extremely powerful. 1.25mg is A LOT of letro. You estrogen levels will be bottomed out for sure at that dosage.

2.5mg of letro is an absolutely absurd dosage. Whoever recommended that needs to check to see if their head is screwed on straight.

People take these support supplements like they're flinstone vitamins when they often have more side effects then steroids themselves.

Follow the protocol exactly as laid out. It has helped hundreds of people in your exact situation.

I'd stay stubborn huh?

My body hasn't changed at all man. 180, give or take a few pounds here and there, hover around 12/13% bf. For whatever reason, it just hit me. I am assuming my E2 levels are on the higher side for some reason.

Now, before I go all in on the letro, would it be wise to try Ralox or front loading Nolva and giving that a go for a few weeks to see if it helps before trying the letro? Or is that just a waste of time and go full board on the letro? I hate the thought of crashing my E2 levels to almost nothing.

I like your protocol, nicely done. Even at small doses of letro, it should drop my E levels. Would dosing it at 1.25 at the highest like laid out in the last protocol still crash my e levels enough for reversal compared to dosing at 2.5 like some of the other protocols call for?

I understand the purpose of letro and how it effects your body, I've been there before. I also know how important keeping some estrogen in your body is, that is why I ask.

I appreciate the time, thanks.

TD

If I were you, I would check estrogen and prolactin levels.

It could be that you are developing some hormonal disbalances on your own in the body, causing the gyno to appear.

I agree with Jay. I would get blood work. That will give you some answers.

How sever is the new or returning gyno? If it is just slightly sensitive you might not need to jump right on the letro.

Top Bottom