Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking supplements year round

Merid

Is it ok to use such supplements as whey protein and creatine year round? I am trying to get in shape, so I am not killing it in the gym – I workout calmly, enjoying the process. These two things help me a lot with diets, so I would like to use them indefinitely by now.

It is perfectly safe to use these two supplements all the time. They are all natural, so this is nothing strange for the body. You find both protein and creatine in food, so the body does not make much of a difference between whey isolate you get from supplements, and from food. However, whenever possible, give preference to real food, as it is healthier in nutritional terms.

Absolutely, you can and SHOULD take supplements year round.

There is no need to cycle off supplements since they improve your health. You only need to cycle off things that can decrease your health or effect your hormone levels - things like stimulants, steroids etc.

Any supplement that is non-hormonal and stimulant free can and should be used year round.

Top Bottom