Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon Cycle with (Muscle Tech Prohormones)

hamoudi

Hey everyone

Just recently, i've got Muscletech's Anostesten ( 112 caps), Norteston( 112 caps), and acetabolan -II ( 96 Caps). All those would be used for a 2 month cycle.. I have some extra money that i would like to spend on my body, and i'm thinking of adding a cycle of sustanon with the prohormone cycle.. Would that be dangerous, would it cause my testes to stop testosterone production if i use prohormones and sustanon together ?? would the doses be too much if the sustanon cycle was 20 injections at 250 mg/ml. And put into consideration, that i have previously took a testoserone enanthate cycle ( from about 1.5 months) followed by Pregnyl (which re-stabalizes hormone levels in body - usually taken after cycle).

Please advise me !! i read about sustanon, its great ! just help me take the right decision, and i do not want to harm myself by having infertility problems.

yours
hamoudi

well am not gonna sell those prohormones, i read a lot about them and all the reviews said that they were great, but i want SUSTANON, so i would only take them together if they wont cause any harm or infertility.

both the prohormones and the susta will supress ur natural production of test.

/Xizor

hamoudi said:
well am not gonna sell those prohormones, i read a lot about them and all the reviews said that they were great, but i want SUSTANON, so i would only take them together if they wont cause any harm or infertility.

I bet the reading that you did on the prohormones, was muscle tech generated.

yes you can take them together, why you would want to is a better question. You'll probably get twice the side effects from the prohormones with about a quarter of the results. Get rid of them and run real deca with the sust, what you have is just trying to become test and nandrolone anyway.

Do like they said & get rid of the Pro H's.
They will give you worse gyno than Test will. Trust me. Especially if you stack all of them. Then, you will be looking to score illegal anti-estrogens to counter what side effects your legal pro hormones give you. Think about it- it doesn't add up. Spend more time reading the boards and put together a real cycle.
Good luck.

Just tried p-boost after reading some reviews about it. Worked good but pretty pricey. The trial was free but you have to pay for the shipping which was quick. Anyone know any coupon codes for p-boost.com?

How about starting your OWN thread, instead of bumping one that's almost 8 years old!

Top Bottom