Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustain alpha on your balls??

All In a Year

Do people really apply it to their nutsack?? If so what benefit do you gain from that? I've been hearing great stuff about sustain and I'm thinking of ordering some!

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. Did you do that everyday? And did it help with bringing them back to normal size at all?

Sustain used to be great but too my knowledge something happened w/ the quality and it started to suck. Last thing I bought off of them was garbage and that was bout 2 yrs ago

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

Oh, I haven't heard that. I've been reading a lot of reviews about it and every body has nothing but good stuff to say

I'm mostly looking for the libido and mood elevating properties of it. Even tho my libido is great right now.. I wouldnt mind the extra help haha. I'm trying decide if i wanna dish out the 50+ bucks for it or not

Its been awhile but they had this oral liquid that was just garbage. I'm not sure about the topical sustain tho, I assumed it went down in quality when elite quit backing it and after my poor experience w/ the oral liquid. Maybe they got their shit back together tho , who knows....

Thanks orbit!!! I looked on your site earlier today and couldn't find it. I will look again and certainly order it. Do you also sell the rs-transaderm? Couldn't find that or beastdrol either. Thanks again!

aheQUOTE=OrbitNutrition.com;11951013]Its just fine they are good quality dont listen to the trolls and haters on here that come out of the woodwork. We carry it and sell it less then 50 bucks, use discount code ORBIT109 to save more.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I'm far from a troll or a hate bro. I'm giving my honest input from my experience. The oral blew man. I also buy from orbit and recommend ur site to friends and understand that it would be poor business practice to negate the products u sell.

Sustain seemed to fall off the planet a couple of years ago. I assumed it was due to quality. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Top Bottom