Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starchem Labs Icon could possibly well be the best oral over the counter steroid yet

• Thread starter Just Add Muscle
  • Start date
J

Just Add Muscle

I have been taking it at 3 capsules a day and I have never taken anything with this fast body composition effects. I feel like I get pumps from doing anything physical and muscles are super tight. I have a friend that competes in the heavyweight class that is taking it and says the same. So far I think its living up to its name for sure.

Re: Starchem Labs Icon could possibly well be the best oral over the counter steroid

Good to know. Keep us posted. Everything I have read on 11 oxo is very good. Icon should be twice as good imo. This will be that non methyl base to take over where the now illegal Cyclotren left off.

Re: Starchem Labs Icon could possibly well be the best oral over the counter steroid

is it a pro hormone or a legal aas....would you have to use a pct with this product?

Yeah I would like to read more about it I read some on you site. What would it stack well/bad with I was gonna order another havoc/cyclo/cycle sip combo but this and monster has me interested too.

Yeah I would like to read more about it I read some on you site. What would it stack well/bad with I was gonna order another havoc/cyclo/cycle sip combo but this and monster has me interested too.

I think from my experience with Cyclotren on 3 runs that this one is going to be a much better replacement. It is a non methyl so it will stack well with anything.

Wow that says alot bro. I am trying to design a cycle- what are your thoughts on cycle length for this- I was inches away literally of buying some monsterdrol now I might add to it.

Wow that says alot bro. I am trying to design a cycle- what are your thoughts on cycle length for this- I was inches away literally of buying some monsterdrol now I might add to it.

Taking 3 caps of icon a day and I think so far this is my favorite over the counter designer steroid.

Is this better as a shorter 4 weeker or better as 6/8 weeker. Sorry to hound you about it but if it's a shorty I'll add monster with it if it is longer maybe cyclo or havoc
Thanks again

Is this better as a shorter 4 weeker or better as 6/8 weeker. Sorry to hound you about it but if it's a shorty I'll add monster with it if it is longer maybe cyclo or havoc
Thanks again

You can safely take this one for 8 weeks I believe. It is the parent hormone of 11oxo and its non methylated so it should stack well any methylated product.

Get the Cyclobolan(Monsterdrol and H-Drol)and stack this new Icon shit with it.

Run a log. A detailed as fuck log and if I ever get some K I'll throw some your way.

Top Bottom