Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Something to stay lean?

Udomwongse

Is there any supplement that will help me stay leanafter I lose some weight? I don't want something that will make melose weight or burn fat, but something that will help me eat lessperhaps, or something like that. Maybe I can use protein to replace ameal and make it cleaner?

There is only one supplement that will help you stay lean - diet! You have to follow a proper diet in order to stay lean, and there is no such supplement that will allow you to eat whatever you want to, and still be lean.

Also, you can use N2Slin - it will redirect the carbs you eat into the muscles instead of the fat, so it will help a bit with your goals. Which yet again, does not mean that you can eat cakes just because you are using N2Slin.

this is a great question. too many people lose a lot of weight then go back to eating mcdonalds and chikfilA and gain it all back.

the way you stay lean FOREVER is lifestyle my friend!! you have to learn that it isn't normal to eat at mcdonalds everyday anymore. i'm sorry but that is the truth

also you need to be exercising DAILY

great supplements to use to help you in the process is n2slin pre meals and cardarine daily

The best advice I can give you is to realize that this is a lifestyle.

If you go back to your old eating habits - you will go back to your old weight. It's as simple as that.

That's why it's so important to find a balanced and realistic diet plan that you enjoy and can stick to for a long period of time.

Crash dieting does not work. You always need to ask yourself 'is this maintainable?'

I would just use an app like myfitnesspal to track what you are eating that way you are not going over maintenance each day.

It really just comes down to diet when trying to stay lean.

Top Bottom