Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sides of white flood, sizeon, green mag, superpump????

flex123

Has anyone experienced any negative side affects from any of these products other than the 'crash' afterwards?

I'm not saying these products are the cause of my problems, but I'm wondering if it could be. I've been on them for sometime now and have only taken several weeks 'off' in close to 8 months (probably a dumb idea). I never really thought about if longterm use could be bad, as I had not heard of any direct negative side affects.

Anyways recently my vision has been severly diminshing. I went to the doctor and he said I have started to develop cataracts (Im 29yrs old) and my vision went from a -4 to -5.25 which seems like a big change. Before I got the new perscription I was having trouble seeing the computer screen at work and now once again I am having trouble. Seems I'm slowly going blind! The eyedoctor I seen was a new doctor and I am not sure he perscribed me right, so I will be visiting a eyedoctor that dignoses eye problems and not just a eyedoctor that prescribes eyeglasses. I'm wondering if anyone else has had similiar situation with these products, or if I shouldnt worry and start thinking it's these products before I see more doctors.

Never heard of vision problems coming from supplements before. Cataracts can show up at any time of life. Sorry to hear man i hope you can get it diagnosed and fixed.

Top Bottom