Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

questions regarding my pct

Amzelia

[h=2]Pct questions regarding ingredients suggestions please[/h]
So after running a cycle of Osterine for 8 weeks by centurian labz I was suggested by a shop owner who I no to run there pct called retreat I have used it once before after running a short cycle of prohormones n seem to work.im on my third day using it and Hcgenerate which many on here have suggested, I no most no the ingredients so I'll just post what the retreat has lmk if I should continue taking both .
Serving size three capsules twice a day
fenugreek 350mg
androst 3,5-dien-7,17-Dione 75mg
d-aspartic acid 1500mg
saw palmetto 160mg
diindolylmethane 50mg

outside of that I'm taking whey protein bcaas gnc mega man vitamin 1000mg of l-arginine and 600mg of milk thistle.​

SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. The ostarine you were using was most likely laced with a pro-hormone. You are smart to run a PCT after your cycle because pro-hormones will be very suppressive of natural testosterone production.

Your PCT looks good. Keep taking the HCGenerate at 5 capsules/day for the full 30 days. You can keep taking the retreat as well if you want but it isn't needed. Taking both won't hurt you but all you really need is the HCGenerate.

Next time, remember to order your SARMS as a research chemical liquid. If you are looking for a source, you can use the approved source of the board sarms1.com.

musky is right.. never run capsulated sarm's from a shop dealer. he is unknowingly selling you weak pro hormones or just something else

always get your sarms from sarms1

i would recommend you run blood work ASAP to see if you shut yourself down

These two products are very similar, and I got to say that according to the ingredient list, Retreat should be quite a beneficial supplement to take. However, HCGenerate ES is surely better, as it has more ingredients, and higher dosages. So keep taking HCGenerate, and you should be fine.

Next time on, make sure to be getting the real SARMS in form of research liquid, and never in caps or pills, since those are most probably fake. I have been using SARMS for many years, and during this time I have had the chance of trying out the stuff from many companies and brands. However, only sarms1.com were able to always deliver high quality and real SARMS. Hence the reason I only use their stuff, since they have never let me down. Besides, their customer service is really good, and they will always go an extra mile for their customers, which is quite an important thing you don't get with most companies, who only want your money, not your satisfaction.

Guys I appreciate all the info.my next run will certainly be differnt and it looks like sarms1 will be my choice. It's been roughly a week since taking I feel alittle fatigued and Haveing some stomach issues no libido problems I'm taking the Hcgenerate and half dose of the retreat for alittle extra I am also going to get some blood work done as soon as I can

Good idea to run the blood work. In the case of shutdown you may need to run a low dose clomid to get things going again. Let us know how the bloods turn out.

musky is right.. never run capsulated sarm's from a shop dealer. he is unknowingly selling you weak pro hormones or just something else

always get your sarms from sarms1

i would recommend you run blood work ASAP to see if you shut yourself down
Yea I decided to hit the doc today n do some blood work I been feelin. Alittle fatigued I'll no in a couple days where I'm at.

Good idea to run the blood work. In the case of shutdown you may need to run a low dose clomid to get things going again. Let us know how the bloods turn out.
Will post results when I get them in couple days. It's been 6 days and I'm on Hcgenerate no issues with libido but I feel alittle fatigued

Stomach seems to be more upset and going to the bathroom more idk if it's not agreeing with the Hcgenerate anyone else have this happen?

Top Bottom