Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct questions

Amzelia

Ok guys I have another 3 days of ostrong mk-2866 I gotta prepare for a pct I hear such mixed reviews on pct treatment on which sarms are good/bad etc. I gave ostrong a shot and probably should of did more research before doing so.after more research I see there is products such as sarms1 and sarmsx. After talkin to people it's hard to no what we are really buying and if there is prohormones mixed in.im trying my best to research when I find time on all these subjects so I make the right move, as far as pct the company I used centurian labz makes a product called retreat for pct I'm wondering if I should run that and I also ordered Hcgenerate which I seen many have suggested as a pct but do I really wanna raise my test bein that it could possibly be raised now? Any help or advise is greatly appreciated

You are 100% right. There are a lot of fake sarms floating around in the market. It is very important to do your research when looking for sources. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved source of the board sarms1.com

ostarine is only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. We are talking 5-10%. All you need for a mini pct after an ostarine cycle is a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like hcgenerate Es from n2bm.com. 5 capsules/day for 30 days.

You are 100% right. There are a lot of fake sarms floating around in the market. It is very important to do your research when looking for sources. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved source of the board sarms1.com

ostarine is only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. We are talking 5-10%. All you need for a mini pct after an ostarine cycle is a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like hcgenerate Es from n2bm.com. 5 capsules/day for 30 days.
Thanks a lot for the input .. I grabbed a bottle of retreat pct by the company that i used for Osterine I heard decent input on it and I ordered Hcgenerate not the Es version I will most likely try that after I run the next cycle which will be Osterine/cardarine most likely from sarms1

Top Bottom