Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein won't mix at all

FRANMANY

My protein does not mix at all with anything. I don'thave one of those fancy shakers, but never did I have such problemswith any protein. I would always just throw it into the glass withmilk or water, and mix it with a teaspoon in a minte or two. This onedoes not mix at all, and no matter if I put it in hot water, or cold,if I first put the powder into the glass, or viceversa. Perhaps I amdoing something wrong, or it is for real so shitty?

Happened to me before a couple of times - most probably it is a shitty protein product that has so much sweetener in it, that the powder starts sticking together. If you don't have much of it, I would rather suggest you to ditch it, and get another high quality product. Personally, ever since I switched to the Isolation by N2BM, never had these issues and did not even think of looking for another protein.

A protein powder that does not mix is a sign of a very low quality protein powder. I am not sure what brand you are using but do not purchase that brand again in the future.

To use it up, I would try baking with the protein powder.

Sounds like your protein is just a poor product. I would take it back and tell them it made you feel like shit, get your money back, order WTBM from n2bm. Great quality protein powder.

Top Bottom