Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-workout supplements not for workouts.

Foxgamesbaron

Let's be honest - do you use pre-workout supplements not for workouts? I do sincerely use them from time to time when I have to work late at night, or need a bit more of focus. Do you do the same, or not?

I haven't used a pre-workout supplement in years. They really are nothing more then a flavoured caffeine drink. They are really over priced. If a client gives me a tub as a gift, I'll use it but besides that, I just drink a cup of black coffee before my workout.

Before each of my workouts I drink a cup of black coffee and take a stand alone creatine supplement. I actually prefer the coffee over a pre-workout because it raises internal core body temperature. It also doesn't contain any artificial flavours or sweetness, which most pre-workouts are FULL of.

When D-spark from n2bm.com is back in stock, I will take 3 tablets of that along with the creatine and black coffee. Simple, effective and way cheaper then any pre-workout supplement.

Well, I admit - I also do this from time to time. After all, if you don't have coffee available, and need a boost, those preworkouts can really do a great job for you, so I use them this way ocassionally. However, you should not abuse them, and take them in very particular situations.

I've never used them bro.

the only justifiable time you should use one is your schedule forces you to wake up early to hit the gym, and you need something to wake you up.

what is important is you get in proper nutrition ahead of a workout .. a good pre workout meal will make or break a workout

I never liked pwo until I tried CATALYST. Shit is outstanding and I like that companies way of doing things. Great focus and recovery between sets in that shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Let's be honest - do you use pre-workout supplements not for workouts? I do sincerely use them from time to time when I have to work late at night, or need a bit more of focus. Do you do the same, or not?

Sometimes, very rarely I might use some pure caffeine or just get an energy drink for that purpose. But not a preworkout

Top Bottom