Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerchews.....

PowerChews.com

WOW, just WOW.. I just went into their website, looked at he pre workout powerchew and they are asking 64 motherfuking dollars for 5 simple ingredients:confused:.. All the ingredients are the exact same as jack3d and bodybuilding.com sell jack3d for 1/3 of the price of this scam.. Not only that but jack3d has 4700mg proprietary blend per scoop this one has 2400 for the same serving size which is 45... How can people be this stupid and buy this product.. I'm being complete honest here not trashing or flaming anything, i just dont understand these scam..
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME HERE:confused:

^^^ i eat like 20 of them a day lol. they are addicting. they are like round pieces of candy that you put in your mouth and they dissolve or you can chew them.

you have different ones.. the ones i am currently taking have BCAA's in them. they use sugar alcohol so there is no sugar spike. its a cool way to get your amino acids.

^^^ i eat like 20 of them a day lol. they are addicting. they are like round pieces of candy that you put in your mouth and they dissolve or you can chew them.

you have different ones.. the ones i am currently taking have BCAA's in them. they use sugar alcohol so there is no sugar spike. its a cool way to get your amino acids.

I dont have different ones.. I looked at the pre workout not the bcaa, I actually just looked at the bcaa one and they are PURE SCAM..
Lets compare powerchew bcaa to Xtend by scivation, YOU DECIDE..

PRICE
Xtend 90seving 50$
powerchew bcaa 45seving 64$

INGREDIENT
Xtend Total of 6.5g bcaa with 2.5g glutamine
powerchew bcaa Total of 3g bcaa, NO glutamine

Its unbelievable how these guys are scamming people, not that i give a shit because i would never buy it anyway..

I dont have different ones.. I looked at the pre workout not the bcaa, I actually just looked at the bcaa one and they are PURE SCAM..
Lets compare powerchew bcaa to Xtend by scivation, YOU DECIDE..

PRICE
Xtend 90seving 50$
powerchew bcaa 45seving 64$

INGREDIENT
Xtend Total of 6.5g bcaa with 2.5g glutamine
powerchew bcaa Total of 3g bcaa, NO glutamine

Its unbelievable how these guys are scamming people, not that i give a shit because i would never buy it anyway..

Nothing for nothing but bro seriously a weider product? And you are stating that powerchews is a scam? That corporation has been placing roided out juice freaks all over their products since I was a kid and claiming it was strictly from their product use. You have any idea how much money they took from me!

I am not sure what the issue is but they have a good product that works effectively. If you choose something else that is okay but no need to bash people who support Elite.

It just won't serve you well around here and we support products that work.

Bottom line.

Take care bro...

I have to agree, they are definitely pricy. However, not 3 weeks ago they had a 50% off deal with a code from Facebook. I took advantage of this and purchased the Glutamine Chews. Essentially, I got 2 tubs (90 servings) for $29.99 shipped.

Let me tell you, at that price I found it difficult to find another product with a comparative price/quantity ratio. The taste is outstanding, and it's nice to have something other than another pill or drink to swallow to get my supplement in. When I can get them on a deal like that again, I will definitely get more. At full price though, or even with a 15%-20% discount, it's just not cost effective for me.

My preferred lineup is:

Pre-Workout: N2KTS
During: Scivation Xtend
Post- Workout: (4) Power Chews Glutamine, (3) Gear, 16oz shake (Whey to Build Muscle Ice Cream Sandwich blended w/ a banana, and mixed with almond milk).

I have to agree, they are definitely pricy. However, not 3 weeks ago they had a 50% off deal with a code from Facebook. I took advantage of this and purchased the Glutamine Chews. Essentially, I got 2 tubs (90 servings) for $29.99 shipped.

Let me tell you, at that price I found it difficult to find another product with a comparative price/quantity ratio. The taste is outstanding, and it's nice to have something other than another pill or drink to swallow to get my supplement in. When I can get them on a deal like that again, I will definitely get more. At full price though, or even with a 15%-20% discount, it's just not cost effective for me.

My preferred lineup is:

Pre-Workout: N2KTS
During: Scivation Xtend
Post- Workout: (4) Power Chews Glutamine, (3) Gear, 16oz shake (Whey to Build Muscle Ice Cream Sandwich blended w/ a banana, and mixed with almond milk).

Bro..if that aint the truth. I get so damn bloated and tired of taking pills. That is one of the major selling points imo!

Bro..if that aint the truth. I get so damn bloated and tired of taking pills. That is one of the major selling points imo!

Tell me about it bro. With my upcoming 6 week cycle (had to cut last one at 10 days due to a killer bout with gout), on a daily basis I'll be taking:

(1) Multi-Vitamin
(4) Fish Oil
(2) Tart Cherry Extract (Uric Acid control for gout)
(2) Anabeta
(3) Cyanostane Rx
(5) 1-Andro Rx
(7) N2 Guard
(6) Gear
(3) Need 2 Slin
(4) Powerchews Glutamine
Scivation Xtend
Whey to Build Muscle

After 33 pills and 3-4 drinks daily, the Powerchews are a WELCOME alternative!!!

Also, I know it's a lot of orals. I was taking everything but the Tart Cherry and Anabeta for the 10 days before I got gout, and was making GREAT gains, with ZERO sides. I might cut it to 4 weeks, but I have supply for 6 at label dosages.

Top Bottom