Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible fake CEL x-tren?

2hd

Hey guys, due to an injury I put off using my bottle of CEL x-tren that I purchased through an online site. After some random searching, I see numerous posts regarding possible fake x-tren but never an actual answer.

The label looks quite dull and sticky, has a silica gel pack inside and a lot# H02581 Exp 9/12 that is printed and not stamped.

I am sure companies use different packing plants from time to time but as I mentioned, I never saw clarification on being counterfeit or not.

Any FACTS regarding the label I described or something definite that I can look for?

Thanks in advance

i can't say with certainty but its always a possibility when your buying something that's been banned for quite some time...

well you didn't say you had it for 2 years bro! i am sure its fine then! =) loll you have to say that in your post! =)

Ha, sorry for not clarifying when I purchased the bottles. I thought I read somewhere that CEL always stamped the dates and lot #'s. My bottle has printed letters.

Top Bottom