Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT/LIVER SUPPORT- can you over do it?

lildawgbigbite

I am about to purchase Beastdrol/Katanadrol, it comes with a liver supp and post cycle. Im curious to know if thats enough? If I took milk thistle or another liver supp, is that overdoing? same with PCT, if I took Sustain or another PCT product is that too much? Is it even necassary, I mean I have never used NEEDTOS products, but I have heard nothing but good things. So it might not be necassary, but when it comes to the Liver and PCT I would rather do too muvh then not enough! I just want to make sure there is not some negative too that line of thinking!
*OH yeah, any discounts on NEEDTOBULDMUSCLE Product? (hook it up, hook it up):evil:

I am about to purchase Beastdrol/Katanadrol, it comes with a liver supp and post cycle. Im curious to know if thats enough? If I took milk thistle or another liver supp, is that overdoing? same with PCT, if I took Sustain or another PCT product is that too much? Is it even necassary, I mean I have never used NEEDTOS products, but I have heard nothing but good things. So it might not be necassary, but when it comes to the Liver and PCT I would rather do too muvh then not enough! I just want to make sure there is not some negative too that line of thinking!
*OH yeah, any discounts on NEEDTOBULDMUSCLE Product? (hook it up, hook it up):evil:

You CAN overdo it on the liver, but it would have to be on purpose.

Needto's Forged Liver support has milk thistle and NAC in it which are both good to use. I would also throw in some Liv52. They are completely different products and help in different ways.

The ony thing you can do too much of for PCT is using too much nolva or clomid, which are not OTC products.

Sustain plus Forged Post cycle and Unleashed is a good PCT to use.

It's better to use more than necesary than to not use enough.

I do have a discount for needto's products. Just send me a PM.

WORD! So Forged Post Cycle and Sustain and Unleashed, is what you recommend? When I start the PCT should I use all those at once or should I spread em out? Forged Liver support and Liv52 should take of the Liver and should I take those together?

WORD! So Forged Post Cycle and Sustain and Unleashed, is what you recommend? When I start the PCT should I use all those at once or should I spread em out? Forged Liver support and Liv52 should take of the Liver and should I take those together?

Take all 3 everyday at their reccomended dose. Sustain is taken 5 days in a row with 2 days off, and repeat.

Yep, take the liver stuff together as well. Just take them with your beastdrol and katanadrol.

Top Bottom