Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Protein bar recipes?

novicefit

I found a new addiction in life, better protein bars. I will never buy another power bar, cliff bar, whatever. Anyway on the bag it says for more recipes go to NTBM.com but I can’t find them on the site for the life of me. Anyone knows where they are posted or have a link? Thanks…

Oh and I meant protein bars not cars lol

Last edited:
Try it with their power butter.

Also a few other combos are the sour apple bars with some caramel. Any of them and nutella. Whip cream is great to dip them in considering it has almost zero cals.

I found a new addiction in life, better protein bars. I will never buy another power bar, cliff bar, whatever. Anyway on the bag it says for more recipes go to NTBM.com but I can’t find them on the site for the life of me. Anyone knows where they are posted or have a link? Thanks…

Oh and I meant protein bars not cars lol

I was like WTF...I didn't hear about any car. These are a staple in my diet and stay in stock in my shelves!

I was like WTF...I didn't hear about any car. These are a staple in my diet and stay in stock in my shelves!

Lol yeah I can picture it now….NTBM nascar with the logo on the side and better protein bars on the roof. Although we need to find someone else to drive the car as all the EF beefcakes would be too heavy.

if you go to the kill that shit kitchen forum over on our needtobuildmuscle.net forums you will find a sticky thread. with variations of all kinds. should be a link to it from the product page of the store.

I love adding an extra scoop or 2 of whey and ground hempseed along with some dryed cranberrys. :p

Try it with their power butter.

Also a few other combos are the sour apple bars with some caramel. Any of them and nutella. Whip cream is great to dip them in considering it has almost zero cals.

You natty natty mother ____ Nutella is like heaven on heath! Anything with Nutella is amazing!

I'm thinking of trying better protein bars and George Spellwin's protein bars with power butter and calorie free syrup. And if there is a calorie free caramel...then slap me on the butt and call me skippy :D

Top Bottom