Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nitric oxide dangers a must read forums

Roderick!

I'm going to use it any ways, for veins popping, but I have seen many articles from nutritionist about it's danger affecting blood pressure, I guess if you don't over do it you should be ok right?

I haven't seen any articles. But I would assume that use is ok. Abuse isn't. Holds true for 99% of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any nitric oxide supplement is going to increase blood flow and muscle pumps so minimally it won't be enough to effect blood pressure. You have nothing to worry about.

You honestly aren't going to notice much from any of these 'NO booster' supplements but that's a different conversation in itself. They are just amino acid supplements based upon on the amino acid L-arginine.

Vascularity is very genetic and based primarily on how low your body fat is. The less body fat you have, the less fat you have underneath the skin and the more veins that show as a result. There really is no secret to it. People always ask me how I am so vascular. It isn't any supplement I take. It's just having a low body fat percentage.

Keep working on brining your body fat levels down. As your body fat continues to decrease, your vascularity will continue to increase.

I guess it would slightly increase blood pressure but the real danger I would say is all the stimulants used pre workout. Those can be very dangerous especially at the high doses kids are using these days.

Nitric oxide increases from these preworkout supplements by such a small amount that not only it doesnt affect vein popping, but also your heart is completely safe.

It helps with the pump, but not to the magical extent that you are expecting, trust me.

Yes I believe what muskate said is a fact

Steroid use will help increase blood volume which does help with vascularity esspecially over time. The key as muskate said is keeping body fat low. Also a big factor is water retention. If you are eating a lot of carbs/sodium you are most likely holding on to extra water between your skin and muscle

Top Bottom