Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2slin

~~~~~~Slin Update~~~~~
I'm about 4 weeks into using need2slin. Been taking it about 1-2 caps per meal, each meal for the most part is pretty big and pretty carb heavy. Ive been full after every meal but after about an hour or so I become not full at all or hungry again. (idk if this is the slin, or that thing that happens when you carb load and get hungrier). The poos are kinda big, but it's not like I'm shitting out all my weight. I'm gaining steady weight but in all honesty I don't think it's fat. I walk around feeling stronger, bigger, and more filled out. I'm constantly looking in the mirror with my shirt off (specially now since I'm on vacation and am either at the pool, beach or gym all day) and my muscles look fuller but also more defined. Abs are looking surprisingly more defined than usual but that could be the extra core work.

I am now weighing in at 223-224 consistently. This is a 11 lb. Gain in 4 weeks. And LEAN!! I think anyone trying to build up a little but is looking towards AAS or PH'S should def. Try need2slin first. But then again Everyones different

~~~~~~Slin Update~~~~~
I'm about 4 weeks into using need2slin. Been taking it about 1-2 caps per meal, each meal for the most part is pretty big and pretty carb heavy. Ive been full after every meal but after about an hour or so I become not full at all or hungry again. (idk if this is the slin, or that thing that happens when you carb load and get hungrier). The poos are kinda big, but it's not like I'm shitting out all my weight. I'm gaining steady weight but in all honesty I don't think it's fat. I walk around feeling stronger, bigger, and more filled out. I'm constantly looking in the mirror with my shirt off (specially now since I'm on vacation and am either at the pool, beach or gym all day) and my muscles look fuller but also more defined. Abs are looking surprisingly more defined than usual but that could be the extra core work.

I am now weighing in at 223-224 consistently. This is a 11 lb. Gain in 4 weeks. And LEAN!! I think anyone trying to build up a little but is looking towards AAS or PH'S should def. Try need2slin first. But then again Everyones different
great review, I love this stuff

Top Bottom