Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2slin?????????????????

Battle Tested
Chairman Member
EF VIP
I haven't researched this yet, but I would like all the knowledgeable bros to give me a head start. Will it have similar effects as an R-ALA product? For instance, I take it before I eat a bunch of carbs and it helps shuttle them to the muscle instead of fat storing? Im sure it does a whole lot more than that, but thats what im interested in it for. Summertime, Its time to get my shit in high gear. Feedback appreciated. The quicker the better, wanna put in my order ASAP. Thanks ladies.

I've never tried R-ALA by itself, but I was impressed by the results of need2slin. I used it at 6 caps a day. Dried me very nice, my veins popped out everywhere, energy increased, abdominal fat burned out.

im getting ready to try this stuff to. i keep hearing great stuff about it.

me too brother, Im excited. Let me know how you do with it.

I haven't researched this yet, but I would like all the knowledgeable bros to give me a head start. Will it have similar effects as an R-ALA product? For instance, I take it before I eat a bunch of carbs and it helps shuttle them to the muscle instead of fat storing? Im sure it does a whole lot more than that, but thats what im interested in it for. Summertime, Its time to get my shit in high gear. Feedback appreciated. The quicker the better, wanna put in my order ASAP. Thanks ladies.

this . what is the difference between n2slin and other carb shuttle r-ala products out there .. im curious.. as im sure n2 got a kick ass product

bout to run this shortly.. i have tried other r-ala products before with decent results

So far iv noticed, fat loss, huge vains, pumps, increased matabolism, increased strength, super pumps, and i can tell that iv gotten more defined and larger arms.

Top Bottom