Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Shampoo Users

TheN1ghtmare21

Platinum
How have you guys liked it? Ive been using it for two or so weeks and have seen less shedding. How do you guys use it? One wash double wash? How manytimes a day and what kind of results?

I use it every day, dime sized amount let it soak in my hair the entire shower...

It's help a lot. Thicker/fuller hair and shedding has slowed WAAAAY down.

Been using it for about 3 weeks now.. I was having some bad shedding after the EF contest for about a month during my PCT. I only use it once a day (sometimes even miss a day if I'm in a hurry in the shower) Since using it I've had NO shedding whatsoever, and my hair is way more thick and full. I can't tell you if any has regrown, as I haven't taken before and after of a location to compare.. but I know it's definitely thickened what's left. :)

I can't believe how little you have to use, less than a dime and it lathers and covers the entire head easily. I LOVE THE SMELL. That mocha smell makes me hungry. Even if I miss a day, I'll catch a whiff of it every once in a while. Potent stuff. I even stopped using conditioner.. the stuff works so well my hair doesn't seem to be as dried out.

^^^ Agreed.. It will definitely thicken & strengthen hair.... And everyone thats used it has noticed the decrease of shedding.

what does shedding look like i dont think i shed at all... to be honest
i made a review of this before but let me say i use it once a day always, um it smells fantastic for sure
and iv notice alot less dandruff initially, and it deosnt make me itch to death liek tarr

If you don't have balding or thin hair in your genes is it still recommended? Im starting my first cycle in oct after my last fight but want all angles covered. Will my hair still thin out on cycle?

Been using it for about 3 weeks now.. I was having some bad shedding after the EF contest for about a month during my PCT. I only use it once a day (sometimes even miss a day if I'm in a hurry in the shower) Since using it I've had NO shedding whatsoever, and my hair is way more thick and full. I can't tell you if any has regrown, as I haven't taken before and after of a location to compare.. but I know it's definitely thickened what's left. :)

I can't believe how little you have to use, less than a dime and it lathers and covers the entire head easily. I LOVE THE SMELL. That mocha smell makes me hungry. Even if I miss a day, I'll catch a whiff of it every once in a while. Potent stuff. I even stopped using conditioner.. the stuff works so well my hair doesn't seem to be as dried out.

Nice review!

If you don't have balding or thin hair in your genes is it still recommended? Im starting my first cycle in oct after my last fight but want all angles covered. Will my hair still thin out on cycle?

i havent started losing my hair yet but i use this and other products also to prevent balding..

my hair is of more value then money..better safe then sorry

Top Bottom