Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need supplements against osteoporosis

Abelag

My mother got diagnosed with osteoporosis, which is neither surprising given her age, and the way her neck looks lately.Is there any supplement that could help stop the progression of her osteoporosis, or even improve her condition?

There are no supplements that will be all that good for her, but SARMS will be. She could try taking Ostarine, and I am sure that her condition will improve in a drastic way. This SARM was specifically developed for this purpose, and it is indeed helpful, so it is well worth giving it a try. Combine it with nutrobal, and the effects will be amazing.

I have tried to find investigations, but could not find any. Was this nutrobal and ostarine tried on humans already?

osteoperosis is very common in the US now. it is from the lack of minerals and vitamins we are getting from our foods (poor diet). also things like milk are parroted as being good for the bones when they actually are an acid which leeches calcium from the bones

calcium supplementation and vitamin D from the sun are good options for her. get her a multi vitamin, n2bm sells 3D

Top Bottom