Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help cycling - Not a noob, need real advice

hutch1980

I haven't posted on here in forever, but I need a little advice. I am getting married in about 6 months in Mexico and I want to take advantage of the next 6 months to get as ripped as possible. I have experience with orals such as beastdrol and Katanadrol. I am 5'10" and about 170 right now and probably around 10%bf. I would like to put on a serious bulk to get up to about 185 and then cut like a mofo to be as shredded as possible for my wedding. I saw pictures from this years trip and even though my arms, shoulders and back looked good, I was unhappy with my abs. I had a 4 pack going, but I definitely looked like the lazy lifter who put work in the gym, but didn't have my diet on point.
I am 33 and have been lifting since I left for the military in 1999. I have been as bulky as 190lbs and as lean as about 160lbs. I was thinking of bulking with Dieselbolan with a proper PCT and then do a Helladrol/Katanadrol stack to cut me up. I know to to diet for both bulking and cutting.

Basically, it has been awhile since I have used an orals and PCT.

What should I do?

I haven't posted on here in forever, but I need a little advice. I am getting married in about 6 months in Mexico and I want to take advantage of the next 6 months to get as ripped as possible. I have experience with orals such as beastdrol and Katanadrol. I am 5'10" and about 170 right now and probably around 10%bf. I would like to put on a serious bulk to get up to about 185 and then cut like a mofo to be as shredded as possible for my wedding. I saw pictures from this years trip and even though my arms, shoulders and back looked good, I was unhappy with my abs. I had a 4 pack going, but I definitely looked like the lazy lifter who put work in the gym, but didn't have my diet on point.
I am 33 and have been lifting since I left for the military in 1999. I have been as bulky as 190lbs and as lean as about 160lbs. I was thinking of bulking with Dieselbolan with a proper PCT and then do a Helladrol/Katanadrol stack to cut me up. I know to to diet for both bulking and cutting.

Basically, it has been awhile since I have used an orals and PCT.

What should I do?

You need to stay natty and fix your diet. You are not anywhere near your genetic potential.

Stay natty for about 1-2 months... Get ur diet In check...
Meal 1) 8oz red meat with 2 cup oatmeal
Meal 2) 10egg whites 2whole eggs (cooked if possible) 1cup or more strawberries and eithor white rice (1cup) or more oats
Gym
Meal 3) pw shake 50g syntha 6 (500cals) 1 scoop Waixy maize (40g carbs) 10 g creatine and 5g Glutamine
Meal 4 8-10oz fish ( I prefer artic char, halibut, tuna )w/ sweet potato and spinache (somtimes I'll leave out spinache since I'm so full from shake)

Meal 5) 8oz ground turkey , or fish , or steak, with tblespoon flax , handful of nuts , spinache (or broccoli) and peppers

Meal 6 pound Chobani (plain, 46g pro) or more fish or ground turkey (8oz) with broccoli and tblespoon flax

Meal 7 10egg whites , 25-30 gram casine , and some Berries

This is what I'm using now and love it :) ur welcome btw...
Okay. So follow this or somthing along these lines and after 2 months u should get some natty gains and now the fun begins...
I would ( if u wanna get big and lean out ) recommend ( and I'm not adding Tren bc u said u were off a wile )

1-12- sus 500mg week
1-12 primo 200mg 2x per week or 100 mg eod (assuming u can Handel pip and get real primo)
1-12 npp 400mg week
9-14 oral winny 50mg day

Lets say u decide to get ride of te primo I would add low dose dbol weeks 1-4...

Pct:
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Post cycle / unleashed
Test Infusion
Osta 25/25/25/25
Forma

Follow this by a 8week sarm triple stack
Gw
S4
Osta

On cycle use hcGenerate all 8 weeks .... post cycle use test infusion methyl eaa and unleashed if you can get it...

Keep the diet , I run about 6mes a week ,wish I could say 8 but I'd prob be lie... I would say with that drug and diet regimen , add a solid hard workout plan and u will grow and get lean aslong as you do a minimum 6miles a week..aim for 8...

Hope this helped bro..

Did not realize he said he dident wanna inject... Alright well then fuck it , have fun with just orals lol. And I'm sure ur liver will love you for taking everything orally

Did not realize he said he dident wanna inject... Alright well then fuck it , have fun with just orals lol. And I'm sure ur liver will love you for taking everything orally

I appreciate the write up for sure! I understand the liver comment, but sans natty, orals are my only option. As for the meals, I will definitely put this into my diet plan.
I also understand the genetic potential comment as well. My diet over the last 6 weeks has improved greatly and by September 1st, I plan on being on a fairly strict diet and then a very strict diet starting in December. I appreciate all comments and opinions!

You won't gain or keep half as much as you would from doing oral only as opposed to orals and some injects... Or even just injection test and dbol kicker and winny finisher

keep working on your diet... i would take a strong look at sarms as well as an option for you and then running helladrol and katanadrol... I don't see how diesel fits into to fixing your problem in any way...

Top Bottom