Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Way To Dramatically Increase Woman's SEX DRIVE... ?

WannaBeHUNG

Please help me out with my girlfriend. I am 17 and shes 18 and somehow shes having some SERIOUS issues with her sex drive. She ends up blowing me off because shes never in the mood to have sex or mess around. I want to seriously recommend something to her that will DRAMATICALLY increase her sex drive. Like completely. I have heard about testosterone cream but I dont know how I could get my hands on that...

:(

Maybe she is just worried about getting pregnant and ruining her life. It probably has nothing to do with her sex drive.

Have some patience, kid. Lots of things can affect sex drive. Some birth control pills are a double edged sword. The freedom afforded is sometimes dramatically diminished by a dercrease in sex drive. And, of course, this affects different women differently ... hell, it can affect the same woman differently.

But nothing affects it like stress. The more she thinks about it and the more you bring it up, the more stress she adds and the more you'll be stretching the captain's collar.

She may just not be ready for it, in which case you'd serve her well by simply giving her some room. If she's frustrated and feels there is indeed a problem, it could be from a whole host of problems. At her age, the latter would be pretty unusual IMHO. With that said, I feel the products you mentioned won't do you any good. My wife swears by TMG (trimethylglycine) and Kava Kava, but who knows what'll work for her. It's really a very inexact science.

Got to let her make the move, loosen her up with champaign or "Niagra" (a drink just for that purpose). need to show her that thats not the only thing you want from her, sex begins in the head, and foreplay can take days!!

Top Bottom