Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM Fat burner... can lose fat but still put on muscle?

Just from my experience in general, its difficult to put on mass while trying to stay super lean, and impossible while on cutting supplements.

That said I haven't tried this needtobuildmuscle supp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using EliteFitness

So anabeta and N2-Shred? I'll give that a shot!

I am on week 8 of a 10 week natural cycle. Unleashed, phyto, gear, bridge, etc...

You think I should give my body a break from this type of shit or could I jump right into something like this?

Go ahead and throw it in there, unless your bulking like previously stated. But if diet is in check you can def add muscle and lose fat. I ran the N2burn, and it did suppress my appetite some, BUT if def works. I will be uploading pics from my log one of these days......

Nah... I already bulked up a bit. I'm 173lbs before bed now. I'd like to trim some fat in my lower abdomen and my nipples. Only two places I can tell I got some noticeable fat left. So shedding 4-5 pounds but getting stronger should be a nice gain.

The Anabeta really good shit? I never even heard of it. Anything else I should stack with that?

N2-Shred
Anabeta

That's it?

Nah... I already bulked up a bit. I'm 173lbs before bed now. I'd like to trim some fat in my lower abdomen and my nipples. Only two places I can tell I got some noticeable fat left. So shedding 4-5 pounds but getting stronger should be a nice gain.

The Anabeta really good shit? I never even heard of it. Anything else I should stack with that?

N2-Shred
Anabeta

That's it?

Thats pretty good in and of itself. Depending on what you're willing to spend we could add all sorts of fun stuff in there xD

Top Bottom