Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

multivitamines

JeetKuneDo

Do they work? i head when they are being dissolved alot of it is being destroyed?......... what effect do they have? just general well being?

studies have shown that if an athlete gets lots of vitamins+minerals naturally, then a multivits dont significantly improve his performance. but if the person aint eating the vits then it can. your body loses lots of these vits and minerals, so you top them up and feel 'well'...unfortunately they are not even remotely anabolic :(

multivitamins fill the gap between our highly deficient diets and what our body needs. foods being so heavily processed today, we get very little in the way of vitamin and mineral nutrient. even those who are good little troopers and eat their veggies will have to eat quite a bit of those vegetables and quite a variety to get what one needs in a day.

choosing a good multivitamin is the next toughest choice. many of them have such poor absorption rates that you just piss it all out, literally. do some research on what companies have good absorption rates and make your decision from there. just a hint, centrum....35% abs. rate.

i just read an INCREDIBLY worrying article in the newspaper about how the british supplement industry is unregulated and how very high doses of vitamins can be harmful

i.e.

about vitamin C, above 500mg it becomes an oxidant (i.e. oposite to what u would want), causing atherosclerosis.

vitamin E is stored in the liver and as fat solouble hard to excrete. loads of companies sell it at like 4000% RDA.

gettig vitamins from diet isnt to hard provided you eat vegatbles, the artivle said most get there quota of vitamins...minerals are different however :)

Top Bottom