Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk Thistle---This one for the Pros

cmberges

What does the 4-1 mean exactly? Is this good stuff or not????

Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)

Milk Thistle has been known for over 600 years for its action on the liver. Many scientific studies now underscore the ability of milk thistle seed extract to help maintain healthy liver function. The exceptional benefits of this extract are due to powerful antioxidant properties which help to optimize health and well being.**

Herbs have been a part of the human tradition since ancient times. Today, modern science continues to discover the true mechanisms behind these historically celebrated botanicals. Nature's Bounty is proud to take this long standing herbal tradition to a new level with the introduction of Herbal Sure...whole herb concentrates in convenient, easy-to-swallow soft gelatin capsules.

Each Herbal Sure Extract provides you with whole herb benefit. We start with the whole raw herb, eliminate the bulk of the cellulose and other inert ingredients to produce a concentrated extract that retains the botanical's original phytochemicals. These extracts are traditionally described as a ratio. A 4:1 extract, for example, means that four parts of raw herb have been condensed down to one part herbal concentrate.

To insure consistent product quality, each extract is analyzed and indexed using Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) and Infra Red Spectroscopy. These analyses provide a "snapshot" of the extract's unique chemical profile, allowing us to confirm the supplement's whole herb potency.

Furthermore, to protect the supplement's potency and to prevent oxidation, the extracts are hermetically sealed in soft gelatin capsules and then individually blister packed.

Silymarin Milk Thistle extract is culled from the seeds of the thorny weed-like plant of the composite (Daisy) family. It is classified as a flavanolignin, which is a rare type of bioflavonoid.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size 1 softgel

Amount Per Serving
%Daily Value

Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed)
mg

(from 250 mg of 4:1 Extract)

*Daily Value not established.

Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil, Carob, Yellow Wax, Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide Color.

Please let me know as its on sale right now for $25.00 for 180 caps.

Thankz,
Juice:alien:

i use natural factor.
mine also is 250mg and is a powdered extract.
3 times a day. my bottle didnt say anything about 4:1.

Top Bottom