Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver support

AI-Life cycle support.

Tastes like total ass, but does the job. Got tested last week of my cycle and everything was in check where it should be

AI-Life cycle support.

Tastes like total ass, but does the job. Got tested last week of my cycle and everything was in check where it should be

Word: That SHIT is Nasty..Nasty beyond Nasty...I load it in caps just to make tolerable...I aint never doin this shit again unless they sell it in a pill version....too much work, and taste is too flippin nasty to drink...hell I would rather drink a shake with my dogs urine and my cats feces....that is how nasty ass this shit is.....did I mention that this shit is nasty???

Cycle support from JustAddMuscle.

Word: That SHIT is Nasty..Nasty beyond Nasty...I load it in caps just to make tolerable...I aint never doin this shit again unless they sell it in a pill version....too much work, and taste is too flippin nasty to drink...hell I would rather drink a shake with my dogs urine and my cats feces....that is how nasty ass this shit is.....did I mention that this shit is nasty???

LOL

The pill version is called Life Support. This is what I use. Get it from JAM.

Top Bottom