Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Levorex is in! Stimulant Free Fat Burner

Man, i'm from the states, sucks that I gotta be in Europe to give this a try. But then again everything in europe is a little more expensive. I'm giving it a go.. Trying it out with some Clen.

One thing that I have to say about T-rex , YES and levorex is that the fat loss is for REAL .

I lost a lot of fat using those products before I stayed 3 months OFF the gym , on those 3 months that I was not working out I was not dieting at all , this mean melted cheese fries , large pizzas , hersheys milkshake , mcdonalds , sundae and cheesecake , cheese and beef nachos , EVERY DAMN DAY , I was probably eating 10.000 calories everyday . No joke . I have been dieting all my life so I said , what the hell , I am gonna take a break .I know I can lose the fat later so fuck it . LOL .

After those 3 -4 months eating like a SWINE PIG , I have gained 8 lbs of fat ONLY .

AND I am an endomorph , I was actually really surprised with my body , I don't know if the fat loss that I achieved with those products was so good that was really hard to put the fat back on . Specially around my waist , I usually put fat around my waist easily but this time I first gained some fat on my legs , and then a lil bit on my waist , but my waist was really reluctant on gaining fat , but I tried to hard ,LOL .

I was using YES mostly on my waist , so it might have something to do with it ... I don't know .

I should have gained at least 20 pounds of pure fat from what I did , yet I only gained 8 . :)

Victor

vinegar is a natural cure for acid reflux

2. I have cardio breeze, levorex, and yohimburn ES. I wake up at 11am, go to bed at 3 am. Lift at 6 pm. Just wandered when i should take each one. I have two bottles of clen and not sure if i should do one dose of each

levorex should be taken throughout the day, prior to meals and with stims. dose is by preference, though generally you can start with the max dose per day.

yohimburn should be applied 20-30min prior to workout.
cardio breeze- really depends on response. do you have issues with stimulants and sleep (for instance with caffiene)?

stimulants can be taken throughout the day and before workout (30-45min prior), yohimburn should be taken prior to workout.

levorex should be taken prior to/inbetween meals. with one dose taken with pre-workout stims.

yes they can all be taken together.

Top Bottom