Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kinda Lost

DavyDogg

Good Bro
Platinum
Have been working out 4 to 5 times a week for about 6 months, about 2 months ago I started taking a pre workout, creatine and protein. I eat health meals, lots of fruits and veggies and carbs. I have noticed minor results but not the results I am looking for.. There are so many different supplements I am a little lost on what I should be using to add size and look more cut.
What is bridge? a pre or post workout?
I am 30 yrs old, 5'10 and 190 lbs. any advice would be great. thanks

Have been working out 4 to 5 times a week for about 6 months, about 2 months ago I started taking a pre workout, creatine and protein. I eat health meals, lots of fruits and veggies and carbs. I have noticed minor results but not the results I am looking for.. There are so many different supplements I am a little lost on what I should be using to add size and look more cut.

BRIDGE is a supp used in-between cycles to replicate the feel of being "on" but natty guys can use it as a boost as well.

I eat health meals, lots of fruits and veggies and carbs. I have noticed minor results but not the thanks

Whats your daily protein count? If you want to build your going to need to aim for 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight and be hitting enough calories a day.

eat right and train right bro as long as your gaining than add whatever you feel is best. Supplements will help you on your way and also help to tackle certain issues and goals, but you need the basics in check and enough time to get you where you want to be. No supplement is going tomake you into Arnie overnight.
It takes years and lots of hardwork to accomplish your goals, that said i would look to things that increase your calorie consumption and protein content as you have the other supps in place already.
Things like N2Bulk, Gear, Better protein bars etc will def help to ensure your body grows as fast as possible.

eat right and train right bro as long as your gaining than add whatever you feel is best. Supplements will help you on your way and also help to tackle certain issues and goals, but you need the basics in check and enough time to get you where you want to be. No supplement is going tomake you into Arnie overnight.
It takes years and lots of hardwork to accomplish your goals, that said i would look to things that increase your calorie consumption and protein content as you have the other supps in place already.
Things like N2Bulk, Gear, Better protein bars etc will def help to ensure your body grows as fast as possible.

^ this right here.

if you want mass workout 3-4 day sa week ( I rec eod) lift HEAVY and go till you cant or till about 40min, only train each body part ONE time a week, and not more then 2 per workout.
google "DC training" i do something sort of liek it but go for 7ish reps and lift for about 40min at a time. also change your wqorkouts

as for supps:
basics:
needtowhey
creatine MH
3D multi-vitamin
1-3g taurine ed
5000iu Vid D3 ed
1g vitc ed

most of this can be found at ntbm.
if you want a cheap effective test booster there is bulk DAA at ntbm too.
they also got a new one thats supposed to be even stronger.

good luck

also add LOTS of healthy fats ot diet.
add oliv oil oil to protien drinks or any other food you can (un cooked oil)

Top Bottom