Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'M BACK! & I Need Some Help Creating A Cutting Stack ASAP!

DJLegacy2k1

Hey Everybody,

So I have an important "thing" coming up in 30 days and I have to do an EXTREME cut that I wasnt prepared to do in such a short amount of time.

I am planning on doing an mainly Liquid Protein Diet for the next 30 days with minimal refeed days (3 or 4 tops).

I need help putting together a MASSIVE cutting stack that also has something to PRESERVE Muscle Mass since I am going to be going LOTS of cardio and eating very little food other than my Multi-Viamin/Minerals, EFAs, Protein Shakes.

Please give me some suggestions on WHAT supplements to run to get the MOST fat loss and Muscle preservation during the extreme 30 day window.

Looking for as much FAT BURNING, energy, focus, motivation, and as little muscle loss as possible while attempting to accomplish what I need to over this 30 day window.

Any help and suggestions on what stack to put together is appreciated but this is SUPER time sensitive and I need the help as fast as possible.

Thanks
-Legacy

Not an option...Its not a vacation or something shallow...Bottom line, I have 30 days to drop as much weight as possible...So yeah, bottom line is it has to be done and I need the tools to get the most out of it.

-Legacy

S4 and GW are great for cutting. Throw in some oxandrovar and test maybe? Though 30 days isn't long. Sarms and an oral will probably be your best bet. Like I said, s4, GW, and oxandrovar would be perfect.

I ran s4 and didnt seem to get much out of it so I was kind of let down. The turn around time on most AAS is probably going to be too long so Im most likely going to have to go the legal route this time around.

I most likely need a solid thermo, something for mood/focus, possible prohormone to preserve muscle/LBM....Im just not sure what the most popular and EFFECTIVE that are out there these days are.

Normally Id run some test E, Tbol, Ephedra based stim, but I dont have the time for a normal cycle this time around obviously.

-Legacy

I ran s4 and didnt seem to get much out of it so I was kind of let down. The turn around time on most AAS is probably going to be too long so Im most likely going to have to go the legal route this time around.

I most likely need a solid thermo, something for mood/focus, possible prohormone to preserve muscle/LBM....Im just not sure what the most popular and EFFECTIVE that are out there these days are.

Normally Id run some test E, Tbol, Ephedra based stim, but I dont have the time for a normal cycle this time around obviously.

-Legacy

Thats probably because you didnt have pure s4... Where did you get it from... Nothing is going to melt fat like gw is going to bro

I can't remember but back then it was def a board sponsor....GW, why cant I think of what GW is.

Ive been around for a while and I have gone through all of the MODS for all of my gear or supported board sponsors for my Supps.

-Legacy

I can't remember but back then it was def a board sponsor....GW, why cant I think of what GW is.

Ive been around for a while and I have gone through all of the MODS for all of my gear or supported board sponsors for my Supps.

-Legacy

Pm me bro

Top Bottom