Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HUCK, a question about creatine..

mrt

In your reply to a post http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=105534 you mentioned that taking creatine/carb mix during workout is OK. That means Creatine will stay in a liquid form for about 1-2hrs depending on when and where you mix it. I may have missed the newest studies, but the first thing that I've learned about creatine is not to leave it mixed with water (or any type liquid) not more than 10 min. It is widely claimed that it will turn into a harmful by-product; Creatinine. I also see that even some manufacturers say this and they recommend to consume the creatine mix as soon as possible.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think leaving Creatine mixed with water is fine for long periods of time?

Thanx

1-2hours?You train alot longer than I do my man,lol.I mix mine up about mid-way/towards the tail end of my workout,and chug a little bit between a few different sets,which leaves it desolved for 15-20 minutes max,usually less.It doesn't need to be sipped on through the ENTIRE workout,lol.My fault for not being a little more clear on that,haha.

BTW,no,it is not a good idea to leave creatine suspended in liquid for lengthy periods,this is why I use the PACKETS,so I can tear them open at any time,dump them into a shaker bottle,mix and chug.Pre-mixing it prior to your workout and leting it sit=bad idea.

Thanks for the reply and no, I don't think I workout longer than you:) 45-60 min max including cardio... I said 1-2 hrs thinking you take your creatine premixed to the gym.

Another ? for Huck

Hey Huck - Are you a fan of the Effervescent creatine? If so, how many grams would you take in a day. I'm currently taking 10 grams/day and would like you're input. Thanks Bro, as always, you've been helpful!

CB

Yes,the effervescent form is my favorite.Because of the ionization,more of it makes it into the blood,and this in turn means less carbs are necessary,since there are much higher populations of CR swimming around in the plasma ready for uptake.A smaller spike of insulin will still achieve the desired results since so much extra CR is present around the cell.The primary reason people report bloat with creatine is the huge amount of CARBS often attached to most formulas,not the creatine itself,which is osmotic(drawing fluids INTO the cell).This is where the lower-carb,ionized forms shine head and shoulders above the rest.

Huck, question on Creatine since we're on that subject.

I've heard that it is good to take post cycle to keep gains. Would it be more beneficial to take creatine "during" a cycle as well as post cycle? I'm wondering if it would have a better effect by waiting until post cycle.

Good question.The body can and will desensitize and down-regulate creatine synthesis over a period of time,so if you're planning on using it as part of your bridge to keep size/strength,then it might be better to forgo its use DURING your cycle,and save it for only bridging.If you have other means of bridging,then creatine is awesome when used in conjuction with androgens.

Top Bottom