x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

how many caps of n2slin per day for a female?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about how many caps of n2slin per day for a female? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: my boyfriend did a huge progress taking n2slin, he went from 90 kilos to 75 in less that 2 months, i want to loose some weight too, and i was wondering if a girl is supposed to take the same dosage as a man, i need to shape off only 5 kilos, obviously training and eating clean,thank you.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

how many caps of n2slin per day for a female?

my boyfriend did a huge progress taking n2slin, he went from 90 kilos to 75 in less that 2 months, i want to loose some weight too, and i was wondering if a girl is supposed to take the same dosage as a man, i need to shape off only 5 kilos, obviously training and eating clean,thank you.

Re: how many caps of n2slin per day for a female?

The same dosing guidelines for a man will apply to a female as well. N2slin does not contain any hormones or stimulants so you don't need to lower your dosage based on body weight/size.

N2slin is a nutrient partitioner. It increases muscle insulin sensitivity and helps shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

The best way to supplement with N2slin (as a male or female) is to take 2 capsules 30-45 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.