Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long is beastdrol detectable for?

Bottom line– I just want to be a bodybuilder, and if I have to drop out of this, I will.

WIll I be able to continue, though? I'd like to, as the cardiovascular aspect is wonderful.

I'm getting tested in June (16) for steroids for MMA. Hahaha they were nice enough to let us know beforehand, though. It won't be all of us, it will be random; however, random means– pick the big ones.

The question is- if I finish my cycle of Beast by the end of march, will I test positive in June?

Im not a gear expert, but if claims are being made of having it in your system for up to 8-10 weeks and you come off cycle at the end of March, then test in June, thats only 8 weeks. . . cutting it close.

Maybe a detox kit would help, I dunno . .. . youd have to ask one of the pros. Seems too close for my liking though.

Mine as well. I, however, haven't heard anyone who has even tried? The only solid numbers I've heard were the original 5-6 on this thread and now up to 8...

Anyone get tested within this range or after?

Mine as well. I, however, haven't heard anyone who has even tried? The only solid numbers I've heard were the original 5-6 on this thread and now up to 8...

Anyone get tested within this range or after?

No bro, I wouldn't chance it... I think there will still be a trace of it! Anything that has to do with progestin will linger in the system IMO.

I gotta say tho man, I'm a body builder and I use gear to help with my gains bc I'm only competing with myself. Why don't you try the MMA natural? You sure youre not trying to gain an edge? I just gotta ask bro...

I'm completely willing to quit. I'm not training to gain an edge at all. I don't care about MMA other than it being a disguised cardio (I hate running).

But should I pursue bodybuilding comps, I'll be tested there too. So, you definitely think it'll be there in 8 weeks? It's surprising because (supposedly) superdrol stays for 6. I will now plan on dropping out in June, should I have to be tested.

Okay, that's cool. I'll drop out.

What do you guys do when tested for BB comps? just not take stuff anywhere near the time? Have tests not been run to check detection time? Just curious (haha not trying to beat the dead horse)

Okay, that's cool. I'll drop out.

What do you guys do when tested for BB comps? just not take stuff anywhere near the time? Have tests not been run to check detection time? Just curious (haha not trying to beat the dead horse)

I could be wrong on this but I thought the only BB comps that test for peds is the "all natural" circuits?

You shouldn't take steroids if you are physically competing with other people, in thai boxing/mma/wrestling/boxing etc.

It's cheating!

Plus, the beast wont be clear anyway, so you cant do it, which im glad about.

Top Bottom