Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me create PH cycle

bct222

I took advantage of the recent bogo sale at MrSupps and have a nice selection of PH's.

My goals are to gain a solid 10-15 pounds. I have my diet and training pretty dialed in so I am mostly looking for cycle advice from those with experience wih PH's and SARMS's.

Here is a list of my goodies:

Osta Sarms
Forged Extreme Mass
Helladrol
Katanadrol
Need2slin
Liver52
RS Transderm
Forma Stanzol
Forged Post Cycle
Powerchews
Glutamine
Creatine

Waiting on HCGenerate to be back in stock.

I like the idea of runing Extreme Mass for weeks 1-4 then adding Helladrol weeks 3 - 6.

I am open to all suggestions with an explaination including dosages.

Thanks.

That's just enough time for Helladrol to start kicking in, honestly. Takes about 3 weeks for it to really start adding killer strength.

1-4 extreme (dirty bulk then cut the fat later)
1-8 glutamine (good for recovery after heavy lifting during bulk)
1-4 powerchews
4-8 hella (cut the fat)
4-8 creatine to keep gains
4-8 need 2 slin (still eating alot but turns food to energy, helps keep gains

Run post cycle as above along with forma

6'1'
200 lbs
Age 43
Training over 15 years
Ectomorph

Ice hockey player, primarily looking to add lean mass.

Good shit...

1-4 forged
4-6 katana
1-6 hcgen (hcgen is reccomended while on, some debate this, i dont)
1-6 rs trans
1-6 N2 guard (this is a must)

now you prob could get away with just running the hella weeks 1-4 without using the other orals you have, but could cut it up with katana if needed, this would save you from using all your stuff and you can save for another time. I would prob prefer this route overall but its up to you

PCT
Hcgen, post cycle, unleashed, forma

The power chews, creatine, N2slin ect should be used on cycle. If you are a hard gainer the need2slin will be a big help to you.

I was also thinking of a hella/katana cycle following the forged.
Cardio and endurance are important though due to skating hence the helladrol.
I want to add lean mass but not become too lethargic.

I would do a hella alone then and see where that gets you. With proper diet, work outs, and protein intake your goals are reachable. this way you save the bulker and alllll the other sups you would have to use for another time. so do this
1-4 hella
1-4 hcgen (hcgen is reccomended while on, some debate this, i dont)
1-4 rs trans
1-4 N2 guard (this is a must)

exact same pct as I mentioned before, along with the other sups need2 slin power chews etc while on cycle . you could also pick a bottle of bridge to start on week 3 of pct. This will help you keep the gains and give you a decent "on" feeling.

Top Bottom