Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate or Test Stack 17

Roth753repper

Hey guys, I wanting to run one of these natty test boosters as a standalone and was wondering which one you guys would recommend.
Stats:
6' 2"
20 yrs old
187 pounds

Any input is appreciated!

They are both great products, so both are great choices. HCGenerate was mainly formulated to be used during a cycle to help minimize shutdown. Test Stack 17 may provide an edge when ran solo because it has 12 very powerful ingredients aimed at boosting test, libido, and performance. The sense of well-being on Test Stack 17 is better than any I've felt on a natural product as well. They actually have a sweet BOGO deal on it as well right now that brings it down to 99$ per bottle

SVWQ6R9E is the discount code you need to enter after you've put both of them in your cart at this link only -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

They are both great products, so both are great choices. HCGenerate was mainly formulated to be used during a cycle to help minimize shutdown. Test Stack 17 may provide an edge when ran solo because it has 12 very powerful ingredients aimed at boosting test, libido, and performance. The sense of well-being on Test Stack 17 is better than any I've felt on a natural product as well. They actually have a sweet BOGO deal on it as well right now that brings it down to 99$ per bottle

SVWQ6R9E is the discount code you need to enter after you've put both of them in your cart at this link only -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Thanks for the reply RickRock.
I ended up going wither the test stack cause of the coupon code that was out. Hope to make some great progress. What do you mean by it will give you an edge with the test stack?

Thanks for the reply RickRock.
I ended up going wither the test stack cause of the coupon code that was out. Hope to make some great progress. What do you mean by it will give you an edge with the test stack?

I was referring to Test Stack versus HCGenerate ran solo. In terms of libido, test boost, and performance...I believe test stack has the edge where HCGgenerate is best for on cycle use

Top Bottom