Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FYI on methylated pro-hormones

As with anything there is a chance to get gyno, however on the diesel 2.0 its very unlikely it will happen.

That's why I run in no longer than 7 weeks and drink tons of water. I sometimes get back pumps on Tren and i'm worried it might be kidney pains instead. If having kidney problems doesn't bother you you should stop in to a dialysis center in your neighborhood and get the free tour. You will be anti-steroids in a NY second. As i say that i pop 2 proviron. lol

I used to clean the onje down in newburyport 3 times a week as a part time job at night. Fucking blood all over the place it was sick

what about Dieselbolan 2.0. also a prohormone but is this one likely to cause severe kidney or liver damage or is the risk low?

tis not a pro hormone btw lololol

Deiselbolan 2.0 has both a progestrin(deca compound) and a dht (masterone/winny) compound. Sogther they work synergistic to enhance gains and lower sides. Less harsh on the liver then beast, less worry about gyno then the old deaselbolan and the combined effects of both. So its a bomb product to say the least.

Worried about kiver? take forged liver support through out the cycle.
Worried about gyno. Keep a bottle of formastane on hand get it from orbit. oral formastane is junk

With strong pha, one MUST drink plenty of water, take in electrolytes throughout the day, realize that phs can cause quick imbalances of electroyltes which is why people get pumps, taurine is a nice way to help balance out electrolytes as well.

Oh ok good info as always.. So you say oral formestane isnt good? I only saw oral stuff at orbit, unless I missed it?

Primordial just released Oral Formestane LV, that supposedly is just as good as topical. From what I hear.

lol right onnnn, i did miss it.

ill probably get it just to have it on hand.. but probably unlikely i will need to use it

Top Bottom