Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FYI on methylated pro-hormones

Yes methylated compounds can be dangerous and should be respected. I think everyone should take this rick into consideration when taking steroids of any kind. dbol,anadrol,what ever. Oral mythelated steroids can have negative side effects. Tren can cause kidney failure and clen can cause heart attack. Any steroid can raise BP and cholesterol and as a result you can die. Any steroid can shut your natural test production down for life.

Steroids also cause abnormal nero transmission function and a whole slew of other problems. So whey the risks and do everything you can to prevent them when your run cycles. Know everything about what you are taking and what it can do. Then run something to help prevent its side effects. If its a oral steroid like dbol then run a liver support and lipid support sups. If its tren run something for your kidneys. So on and so forth.

Always stay safe.

trenebelone causes kidney failure?? woah!??

AAAHH yes it can. Is it remotely common? no but it can.

That's why I run in no longer than 7 weeks and drink tons of water. I sometimes get back pumps on Tren and i'm worried it might be kidney pains instead. If having kidney problems doesn't bother you you should stop in to a dialysis center in your neighborhood and get the free tour. You will be anti-steroids in a NY second. As i say that i pop 2 proviron. lol

I spent a lot of time in the dialsys room not for me but I was there 3 x week when in my 20's. Kidneys are pretty important things!

Yes this is the bottom line. However this is also what the forum is all about no? The bros sticking together and helping each other do this as safely as possible. At least that is what I consider our mission here. Nobody carries out that mission better than you needto.

As far as prohormones are concerned i never tried them but I think that it stand to reason that if a compound is supposed to convert into a steroid inside the body, then that compound will carry both the risk of the steroid itself and whatever risk the conversion process will entail. E.g. increased stress on the liver.

Ramble

typically, yes the catalyst changes to take a pro-hormone to an active steroid compounds is going to bring a lot more shit to the table than an already active oral, well besides DHEA really.

But let's not mix Pro-hormone and designer steroids into the same category because they don't belong in this context. Not saying you are, but most people automatically assume legal=prohormone when that is not the case.

trenebelone causes kidney failure?? woah!??

If abused, yes. Even tylenol causes liver damage when abused.

If you take Tylenol for four days as directed you may be at risk of liver damage, says a new study. Tylenol has been on the market for decades. Previous studies had shown that Tylenol in combination with hydrocodone caused liver damage - experts had thought the liver toxicity was associated with hydrocodone. This new study clearly shows that the Tylenol poses the risk, rather than the hydrocodone.

Source: medical news today
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/46607.php

If abused, yes. Even tylenol causes liver damage when abused.

Source: medical news today

Damn, I should quit ripping rails of this shit! LOL Just kidding LOL

Funny how some people don't research something before they put it in there body.... why? I want to not only know the effects, etc but how to combat them and make it the safest, etc. Boggles my mind, some peoples kids out there.... LOL One bad cycle can leave negative effects on your body for the rest of your entire life if not done appropriately!

what about Dieselbolan 2.0. also a prohormone but is this one likely to cause severe kidney or liver damage or is the risk low?

just like anything else if abused it can cause damage. Now taken the right liver care and proper cycle length you will be safe. The liver is the best at regeneration.

Top Bottom