Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

forma stanzol from mr supps !! k hits to all that post

My question is this, I just got a bottle of forma stanozol in the mail today and the bottle is only 2/3 full...is this normal? I know it says that it can't be returned because the bottle doesn't have a tamper resistant seal but it seems a little shady to me that so much is missing. I'm kind of timid about using it. Anyone else have this issue or know if it's normal?

Thanks

It is normal.....forma and rs-transaderm bottle are not completely full. So use away. Good to go!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I got two bottles of it and going to get one more...what what!!!!

My question is this, I just got a bottle of forma stanozol in the mail today and the bottle is only 2/3 full...is this normal? I know it says that it can't be returned because the bottle doesn't have a tamper resistant seal but it seems a little shady to me that so much is missing. I'm kind of timid about using it. Anyone else have this issue or know if it's normal?

Thanks
you're good bro, just make sure you apply directly to the are you are applying it to and just smear it around a little bit and let it dry. This way you will not waste it on your hands

Just placed an order, cant wait to get it!

If you start this during the last week of your cycle rather than the first week of PCT, could it help balance out hormone levels faster since it takes a while to saturate?

Top Bottom