Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flaxseed Oil

might have to get the stuff online - I've looked around here and have had trouble finding it - the one place I haven't checked is Trader Joe's - even bread and circus didn't have it when I checked, and they have everything.

Wow, those benefits sound GREAT! I will definitely be getting some! My skin is crap (& my diet hasn't been *that* bad for the past year!) & I could really use help with cravings. Balancing moods sounds quite appealing too!

Quick Ques though:

If I eat salmon once a week, would I *not* have the Udo's on that day? Or just eat it every day?

just wanted to say hello:)

i take a tablespoon once a day. i throw it in my protein shake. i also TRY to eat salmon 3 times a week.

Udo's Choice is a great product however, i would probably advise most people to consume a straight Flax Oil blend first. Reason being, most studies show that people get WAY to much omega 6 and 9 fatty acids compared to that of the omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids like Flax. Therefore, if one were totally void of all fats, then YES, Udo's would be a good choice. However, most people do not keep track of their fat sources, thus they usually lack the polyunsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids, which flax oil is the best source.

MR. BMJ

Top Bottom