Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few product reviews

Stryc-9

Thought I'd post up a few short reviews of the more popular supplements I've tried over the past year.

SAN Vault
Ok this is the absolute worst tasting product I've ever tried (and I usually have a high tolerance for horrible tasting things). Honestly, this stuff makes me gag and it had a terrible after-taste that lingered for an unfortunately long time. It did give me a nice little buzz, but it didn't last long. Can't really give this product a fair review, since I stopped taking it after a week (hello, it tastes like ass).

Cytosport Fast Twitch
Good stuff. Not a bad taste, although somewhat grainy. Nice pre-workout kick in the pants (likely from the caffeine - but still, quite a nice boost) and it powered me through some tough work-outs.

Dymatize X-pand
I liked this product a lot. I tried the regular X-pand, and the Energized X-pand, although I couldn't notice much of a difference between the two in terms of the label. I think the latter might have slightly more caffeine. Good pumps from this product. On par with No-Xplode for sure.

BSN No-Xplode
The blue raspberry flavor of this stuff is like crack. Tasted so good to me I was literally craving it during the day and couldn't wait to drink it before my workouts. Also tried the orange flavor which wasn't quite as tasty. Both gave me a great energy boost (again, it does contain caffeine, so no wonder) but it also provided a nice pump...noticed more vascularity, particularly during arm workouts.

BSN Cellmass
If I could only afford one supplement, this would be my first choice. Tried the berry and grape flavors and both were excellent. No bloating or cramps to speak of and I definetly felt stronger while taking this (placebo? all in my head? possibly, but it still translated into good news for me in the gym).

Overall, I've tried some decent products - but one thing I gotta say - none of them have ever drastically changed my physique more than eating a clean diet and working my ass off in the gym.

Top Bottom