Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat-burning supplement stack! Tell me what u think??

KAUGA

What's up?

I bought a Muscle Development magazine, and in it is a fat-burning stack that I think is pretty good. Tell me what you guys think about it?? It stacks 5 supplements together.

E(HCL)/C stack, EAS BetaLean HP, Biotest T2, and Kaizen CLA. It says to take each 3 times a day before meals for 4 weeks. Do you think this stack can be as effective as T3 and clen combo, or just a waste of money??

I would rather just get T3 and clen, but my source can't get it now.

Thanks for ur help,

stick with t3 and clen, btw cla doesnt help lean you out, it helps to prevent fat cells from getting bigger to a certain degree

Adipkinetix 2 pills 3 times a day along with Green Tea with Caffeine pills 3 times a day. Cardio for 45 min. 3 times a week immediately upon waking. 5 workouts at the gym with two of them being followed with 30 min of cardio. Your fat won't have a chance!!!

definatly a waste of money, but then again it depends on how much losing a bit of fat is worth, all realative I guess. If its OTC then the claims are blown way out of proportion.

Yes T3 and Clen is a very potent fat burning stack but do not use T3 with out some form of AAS cause it can become very catabolic in higher doses

M18

Top Bottom