Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane 60 now being sold on NTBM, NOT for softcore users.. 21+ men only

How about this, its most cost effective

1-6 epi 40/40/60/60/60/80
1-6 n2guard
1-6 HCGenerate
3-10 forma stanzol mrsupps.com

PCT week 7-10

clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle combo
daa powerchews or powder

You could run without the creatine nitrate and n2slin. If nitrates too much you could always run mono which is dirt cheap now nitrates biggest pro is it doesn't give the bloat some get with mono.

You don't need n2 slin it is just an epic supp it really is.

Excellent product save even more by using RADAR15, gets you 15% off your order anytime.

Hi Guys Please Help

I started the EPI 60 Cycle. 1 Week in going strong.

However I have to leave the country for some business in 6 weeks.

Would this cycle work:

1-4 epi 40/40/60/82

5-7 Pct?

Thanks for all the help!

I would run the full 6 weeks to maximizeyour Epi cycle. I personally would take PCT with me.

Hi Guys Please Help

I started the EPI 60 Cycle. 1 Week in going strong.

However I have to leave the country for some business in 6 weeks.

Would this cycle work:

1-4 epi 40/40/60/82

5-7 Pct?

Thanks for all the help!

ok im going to bump this because first of all I keep seeing everyone referring to Gorilla Pharma tren as a precursor to trenbelone and I also see the Gorilla Pharma moderator agreeing with it. Now this is a bit confusing to me to say the least. I have been told that the tren is not 19 norandrostenedione or whatever the fuck the spelling is but instead it's MENT. I would really like to know if this Gorilla Pharma company is legit and what exactly is in this tren before I put it into my body. Otherwise, I'm simply out 60 dollars. I can't find one epistane 60 log and not one tren log. If anyone can find a log can then please post a link here? It seems like every thread I see that begins to talk about these threads ends abruptly which is really fucking annoying. It's like watching a movie and not seeing the ending. Also why was there such a mixup with the labeling and chemical nomenclature of this compound? Any explanations would be greatly appreciated. I already got ripped off buying Shredded Labs Alpha-1. In case anyone didn't know yea it's bunk.

Top Bottom