Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Egg Protein or Whey Protein?

Egg protein or whey protein?

• Egg Protein

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Whey Protein

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

liffalot

The Juggernaut, bitch.
Platinum
I've been told that either or is the pinnacle of muscle building technology. Egg protein is apparently the easiest and most efficient for the body to use (only a couple percent above whey from what I've read) but I hear a lot of people say that whey is still the undisputed champion of proteins.

POLLZ!

I've been told that either or is the pinnacle of muscle building technology. Egg protein is apparently the easiest and most efficient for the body to use (only a couple percent above whey from what I've read) but I hear a lot of people say that whey is still the undisputed champion of proteins.

POLLZ!

WHOLE egg is better than whey or egg white.

Ion exchanged is the best whey.

But Super Plasma Serum is by far the best of all.

BIG BLAST contains all 3.

Yea I just can't really do the calories or sugars in Big Blast right now, great shit though.

I take GEAR caps for my super plasma serum.

Whats so great about Ion Exchanged?

Real food is much more effective. But I do have a shake everyday and would suggest looking into WheyToBuildMuscle by NTBM-best taking powder I have ever had and I have been in this sport a while

would eggs post workout, or eggs in a shake post workout be good? i heard that the protein in eggs is released slowly

would eggs post workout, or eggs in a shake post workout be good? i heard that the protein in eggs is released slowly

You want the fastest acting protein available post workout so ion exchanged whey is what you want immediately after. I take a mix of whey, plasma, and casein though so they are available at different times post workout.

Top Bottom